当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 演讲稿 > 正文
 

力克胡哲的演讲稿

发布时间:2024-04-23 21:29:48 影响了:

力克胡哲的演讲稿篇一:尼克胡哲演讲稿

周江龙 2011级2班 2011444182

英文演讲初稿

原著:尼克胡哲

I have no arms and no legs, but I’m very thankful that I have my little chicken drumstick. There were times when I sort of looked at my life, and thinking “I can’t do this?” or “I can’t do that?”, and you keep on concentrating on the things that you wish you had or the things you wish you didn’t have. And you sort of forget what you do have. There’s no point, I believe in my life where I wish I had arms and legs, I wish I had arms and legs… because wishing wouldn’t help. What I’ve seen in life are just a couple key principles. And the first thing I’ve seem is to be thankful. It’s hard to be thankful when I was 8 years old, I sort of summed up my life and thought: I’m never going to get married. I’m not going to have a job. I’m not going to have a life of purpose. What kind of husband am I going to be if I can’t even hold my wife’s hands?

It’s a lie to think that you’re not good enough; it’s a lie to think that you’re not worth anything. I love life, you know so many people come and say “how come you smile so much?” And I’m like “Well, it’s a long story, but it’s very simple at the same time.” You see, it’s very hard to smile sometimes in life. There are things that happen that you don’t know, and you don’t understand, and you don’t know if you are going to get through it. You know you go through your storms in life, and you don’t know how long the storm’s going to be. And today, I want to share with

you some principles that I’ve learnt in my life that you can use in yours. Being patient is a beautiful art. I tell you it’s the hardest thing. But I realize I may not have hands to hold my wife’s hand. But when the time comes, I’ll be able to hold her heart. I don’t need hands to hold her heart.

Life is life. Life is an interesting journey of ups and downs. But how that journey ends, is up to you today. You see when you fall down, you feel like giving up. When times get tough, it’s not the end. The question is “Are you going to finish strong?” The definition of a disability is something that will hinder you from being able to do something. I think, though, the greatest disability is not having no arms and no legs. The greatest disability is your mind, the choices that you make. The question is: are you going to make the right choices? Are you going to make the choice, to have your life in its right perspective? Are you going to make the choice, to get up instead of give up? Are you going to make the choice, to dream big? There is no greater disability that we have in our life than to make the decision to give up. Because once you give up, then there is no hope. But until you give up, there is that hope.

My passion is to encourage people, to inspire people to be all that they can be. I found my purpose, I found my strength, and I want you to find yours. Don’t be afraid of failing, every time you fall down, every time you fail, you learn something new. You’re ready for the next one, you’ve learned how not to do something, well then, learn from it and

move on! Leave what’s behind and press forward. You can only win, if you don’t give up. Go for it. Don’t let anything hold you back! If nothing is holding me back, what’s holding you back?

No goal is too big; no dream is too far fetched. It’s as big as you can dream it. There’re times in life, when you don’t see the purpose or the good in your situation. But just because you can’t see it, it doesn’t mean it’s not coming. Who goes to the train station, looks down the railway, and says” The train’s not here. I’m leaving?” You will wait for train! Why? Because the schedule says that the train is coming. So just because you can’t see the hope in your situation, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. You see many people think that I have only one foot, just because you can’t see the other one. I’ve gone from a life without limbs, into a life without limits. What about you?

力克胡哲的演讲稿篇二:励志青年尼克胡哲的励志演讲稿

他天生四肢全无,却学会了走路、刷牙,打高尔夫球、踢足球、冲浪与跳水,并到过20多个国家演讲。这位励志青年就是澳大利亚80后著名励志演讲家尼克·胡哲先生。

尼克·胡哲,也译成尼克·武伊契奇,1982年12月4日生于澳大利亚墨尔本,他天生没有四肢,这种罕见的现象医学上取名“海豹肢症”,但更不可思议的是﹕骑马、打高尔夫、游泳、足球,尼克样样皆能,在他看来是没有难成的事。他拥有两个大学学位,是企业总监,更于2005年获得“杰出澳洲青年奖”。他为人乐观幽默、坚毅不屈,热爱鼓励身边的人,三十而立的他已踏遍世界各地,接触逾百万人,激励和启发他们的人生。

以下是尼克胡哲在西北工业大学长安校区作的一场励志演讲

只要不放弃 希望就在

——澳大利亚无四肢励志青年在西北工业大学的励志演讲稿 亲爱的朋友们:

不要放弃,希望永远都在。从我6岁起,父亲就教我如何用脚趾往电脑里输入文字。如今,每分钟已经可以打43个字母了。我的母亲告诉我,在任何环境下都要微笑。这个世界是公平的,虽然我没有胳膊和双腿,但是上帝绝不会带走我美丽的眼睛。我父母教我不要因没有的生气,反而要为已拥有的感恩。我没有手脚,但我很感恩还有这只‘小鸡腿’(左脚掌及相连的两个趾头),我家小狗曾误以为是鸡腿差点吃了它。(大笑)我用这两个宝贵的趾头做很多事,走路、打字、踢球、游泳、弹奏打击乐??我呆在水里可以漂起来,因为我身

体的80%是肺,‘小鸡腿’则像是推进器;因为这两个趾头,我还可以做V字,每次拍照,我都会把它翘起来。

(说着说着,他便翘起他的两个趾头,绽出满脸笑容!)

我喜欢各种新挑战,例如刷牙,我把牙刷放在架子上,然后靠移动嘴巴来刷,有时确实很困难,也很挫败,但我最终解决了这个难题。我们很容易在第一次失败后就决定放弃,生活中有很多我没法改变的障碍,但我学会积极地看待,一次次尝试,永不放弃。如果别人没有给你奇迹,你就去成为奇迹。所以,不要去抱怨自己所没有的,学会感谢自己所拥有的。

17岁时,我发现自己“特别能说”,萌生了做演讲家的想法,但第一次演讲,打了52家学校的电话都被拒绝,但他绝不放弃,拨打第53家学校的电话时,实现了我的第一次演讲。一个人跌倒了怎么办?站起来。如果我尝试了100次,但都不能起来,是否代表就是个失败者呢?NO。如果我不放弃,我仍然能起来。

(尼克整个身体趴在讲台上,然后用头努力顶着桌子,并用脚将身体撑起来,在大家持续不断的掌声中,他终于直起了身,重新站立起来)

看,跌倒了可以站起来,一次不行可以再次尝试。你每天都会面

临选择,可以选择放弃,也可以选择站起来。不要让羞耻感杀害你,不要让歉疚感杀害你,让爱帮助你。没有朋友,去找朋友,没有奇迹,去创造奇迹。你可以跌倒,但你不可以成为一个失败者。

我的乐观源于我的不断尝试,在不断的失败中又不断取得成功,并最终发现自己所具备的潜能。

人生的意义在于发挥最大的潜能,把自己最美的东西呈现给世界。活着,就要面对挫折,但挫折是挑战,是机遇,失败是学习与思考的机会,是接受培训的机会。因此,对待人生的原则是:确立正确的人生观,确立正确的人生宗旨,确立正确的人生结果。

人生中,爱与感恩是最重要的。我们要相信爱是最重要的,要对所拥有的一切感到庆幸和感恩。生命很短暂,但爱可以让短暂的生命永生。我们要爱自己、爱他人、爱世界。

生命是一个不断成熟的过程,有人是显性的残障,有人是隐形的残障。我们要相信,每天向前走一小步就一直可以往前走。我想要说的就是,请不要放弃你自己,也请你们的父母不要放弃,就像我的爸爸妈妈对我一样。所以我想告诉那些残疾人的父母和朋友们,你们要鼓励他们赞扬他们肯定他们,要给予他们爱和力量。就像你种花,要浇水,要有好的阳光,种子自然就会从泥土里迸发出来,只要不放弃,

希望永远都在!谢谢大家!

本文转载自80后励志网

原文地址:/yanjiang/1269.html

力克胡哲的演讲稿篇三:尼克胡哲演讲稿

I wasn't ready!

我还没准备好哪

I have no arms and no legs,

我没有手和脚

but I'm very thankful that I have my little chicken drumstick here.

但我仍为有这「小鸡腿」而感恩

People freak out when they see me for the first time.

人们初次见到我 总是吓坏了

It's so cool. I was at a waterslide, all by myself.

有一次我独自一人玩滑水梯

Everyone up here says "the bottom of the line is looking up

在滑水梯下排队的人

and waiting for other people to come down."

都看着别人怎样从上滑下来

And here I come, and they're freaking out.

当我滑下来的时候 把他们都吓坏了

They're like... you know, like this.

他们就像 这样

I'm so tempted to look at myself,

我当时真想看着自己

and go like What happened?", you know?

然后装蒜说 「发生了什么事」

There were times when I sort of looked at my life

我曾试过把生活焦点放在

and thinking "I can't do this?" or "I can't do that".

我不能做的各样事情上

And you keep on concentrating on the things that you wish you had, 老是想着我不能拥有的东西

or the things you wish you didn't have.

或我不想要的东西

And you sort of forget what you do have.

于是忘记了我本拥有的一切

And there's no point, I believe, in my life,

我相信在我生命中

where I wish I had arms and legs, I wish I had arms and legs...

要奢望得到手和脚是不可能的

because wishing wouldn't help.

单单奢望是没用的

What I've seen in life are just a couple key principles.

我领略生命几个重要的守则

And the first thing I've seen is to be thankful.

第一是要感恩

It's hard to be thankful.

要感恩实在不容易

When I was 8 years old, I sort of summed up my life and thought,

当我八岁时 我便为一生下了定论

I'm never going to get married, I'm not going to have a job,

我永远不会结婚 永远不会找到工作

I'm not going to have a life of purpose.

永远不会找到人生目标

What kind of husband am I going to be if I can't even hold my wife's hand. 我都不能牵妻子的手 又怎么做个好丈夫

It's a lie to think that you're not good enough.

认为自己不够好 这是最大的谎言

It's a lie to think that you're not worth anything.

认为自己没价值 这是最大的欺骗

It's freezing. I can't feel my hands! Hahaha

好冷啊 「手」都没知觉了

I love life.

我热爱生命

You know so many people come and say "How come you smile so much"? 很多人问我 「你为什么常笑」

And I'm like "Well, it's a long story,

我说「说起来这是个很长的故事

but it's very simple at t

力克胡哲的演讲稿

he same time".

但其实也很简单」

You see, it's very hard to smile sometimes in life.

总有些时候 想笑也笑不出来

There are things that happen that you don't know, and you don't understand, 总会有些出乎意料 或你不能明白的事

and you don't know if you're going to get through it.

你不知道能否撑下去

You know you go through your storms in life,

就像生命中经历风浪

and you don't know how long the storm's going to be.

你不知道风浪会持续多久

And today I want to share with you some principles

今天我想与你分享我所学会的

that I've learnt in my life that you can use in yours.

生命原则 你也可应用

Being patient is a beautiful art. I tell you it's the hardest thing.

忍耐是美德 要忍耐是不容易的

But I realize I may not have hands to hold my wife's hand.

我虽然无法牵着妻子的手

But when the time comes, I'll be able to hold her heart.

但时候到了 我会捧着她的心

I don't need hands to hold her heart.

我不需要用手 才能拥抱她的心

You know it is scary to know how many girls have eating disorders. 患有饮食失调症的女孩子人多得惊人

It is scary to know how many people are just angry at life

因为家中的困难而对生命不满的人

because of their situation at home.

也多得惊人

And angry at others.

他们对别人有着愤怒

It's scary, to know how many people actually feel like they're worth nothing. 觉得自己没有价值的 数目也多得惊人

Every single girl right here right now,

这里每一个女孩子

I want you to know, that you are beautiful.

我希望你知道 你本来就很漂亮

You are gorgeous just the way you are.

你本来的样子就美丽极了

And you boys, you're the man!

而男孩子们 你们是最棒的

On this DVD,

通过该DVD

I share my experiences in life of how I've overcome challenges

我以亲身的经历 分享如何战胜困境

and seen a new, fresh perspective in life.

如何从全新的角度去领略生命

To be thankful, to dream big, and to never give up.

凡事要感恩 作远大梦想 永不放弃

I speak to children, youth and adults,

我经常向小孩 青少年和成年人演讲

about key issues and principles that I've applied in my life

分享重要的生命原则和态度

that has given me the strength to conquer all that comes before me. 给以我力量去跨越一切逆境

相关热词搜索:力克 演讲稿 胡哲 一个没有双手双脚的人 力克胡哲观后感 生活中的职场案例

相关文章
最新文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2017 版权所有 博文学习网

工业和信息化部 湘ICP备09005888号-2