当前位置:首页 > 学科相关 > 英语 > 正文
 

英语对话

发布时间:2024-04-20 01:33:37 影响了:

英语对话篇一:点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning,(转 载 于:wWw.HnnsCY.cOM 博文学习网:英语对话) sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

A是你,B是外国人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

英语对话篇二:初级英语对话

初级英语对话

第一课 Holiday plan 假期计划

BOB: Right let me see, jackets, rucksacks, hiking boots ....

好的,让我看看,夹克衫,帆布背包,登山靴...

NANCY: Every year for Valentine's Day, Bob and I go on a trip. Two years ago, we went to Japan. Last year, we went to Paris. It was lovely.

每年情人节,Bob和我会去旅行。年前,我们去了日本。我们去年去巴黎了。真可爱。

BOB: Map, compass, cooler.

地图,指南针,冷却器...

NANCY: This year, Bob wants to go fishing and camping in the Lake District. I don't like fishing, but that's not the problem.

今年,Bob想去钓鱼和去湖区野营。我不喜欢钓鱼,但是那不是问题。

BOB: .and the tent!

还有帐篷!

NANCY: Camping is the problem. I hate camping.

野营是个问题。我讨厌野营。

第二课 Are you sure you like the holiday plan? 您真的喜欢这个假期计划吗?

EMMA: So, where are you going this year?

所以,你今年去哪里?

NANCY: To the Lake District.

去湖区。

EMMA: Not Paris or Tokyo?

不是巴黎或者东京吗?

NANCY: No, your father wants to go fishing.

不,你的父亲想去钓鱼。

EMMA: Where are you going to stay?

你准备停留在哪儿?

NANCY: We are going to sleep in a tent.

我们会在帐篷里睡觉。

EMMA: You mean camping.

你的意思是野营。

NANCY: That's right. Camping.

对的。野营。

EMMA: Camping?

野营?

NANCY: Yes Emma we're going to go fishing and camping. It will be fun, it will be an adventure. 是的,Emma,我们准备去钓鱼和野营。可能会很有趣,这会是个冒险。

EMMA: OK if you say so. How long is the drive?

如果你这么说的话,那好吧。要开多久的车?

NANCY: Six hours.

6小时。

EMMA: Six hours to go camping?

花6小时去野营?

NANCY: Could you please check on your father?

可以请你检查一下您的父亲吗?

第三课 The trip 旅行

BOB: Ready to go?

准备走吗?

NANCY: In a minute.

马上。

BOB: I made a plan. We'll take the A259 and then the M23. There won't be too much traffic on the road this early in the morning.

我制定了一个计划。我们会坐A259,然后坐M23。今天早上不会有很大的交通流量。

NANCY: Are we gonna stop at that little tea room for lunch? You know the little tea room I like? 我们可以在那个小茶馆里吃午餐吗?你知道我喜欢的那个小茶馆吗?

BOB: Let me see, we'll take the M25 then the M1, which takes us past Manchester.

让我看看,我们要坐M25,然后坐M1,它会带我们穿过曼彻斯特。

NANCY: And we'll have lunch at the tea room.

而且我们要在那间茶馆吃午餐。

BOB: We'll have lunch at the tea room. After that we'll take the M6 and then the A590 and we'll arrive at the Lake District about 4pm . This is going to be great, isn't it?

我们会在茶馆吃午餐。在那之后我们会坐M6,然后坐A590,然后我们会在下午4点到达湖区。太好了,不是吗?

NANCY: Yes, it will be lovely.

是的,这会很可爱。

BOB: So! Let's go!

当然!我们走吧!

第四课 Secret plan 秘密计划

BOB: OK. Now, remember to bring in the mail every day. And don't forget the newspaper. 好的。现在,记住每天要在邮件中有所收获。而且不要忘记报纸。

EMMA: OK dad, don't worry.

好的爸爸,不要担心。

BOB: Oh! I almost forgot.

噢!我几乎忘了。

EMMA: What's that?

那是什么?

BOB: It's for our hotel.

这是给我们酒店的。

EMMA: I thought you were going to go camping.

我想你准备去野营了。

BOB: It's a surprise. You're mother THINKS we're going camping. But we're not, we're staying at a 5 star hotel.

好个惊喜!你的妈妈认为我们要去野营。但是我们不是,我们正呆在一个5星级酒店。

EMMA: Dad! You old romantic!

爸爸!你以前的浪漫!

BOB: But I am going fishing.

但是我正在钓鱼。

EMMA: Have a great trip. Drive safely and call me when you get there.

旅途愉快。安全驾驶,等你到那里之后打电话给我。

第七课 UK versus USA 英国与美国

MARK: Sarah and I talk about the weather a lot. A lot. She's always reminding me, 'Oh, it's gonna rain'' Let's take an umbrella

Sarah和我关于天气谈论了很多。很多。她总是在提醒我,“噢,要下雨了。”让我们带把伞

SARAH: London is not like Los Angeles. The weather changes a lot more quickly. In London it's sunny and then it's raining. Not like in the States.

伦敦不像洛杉矶。天气变化的更快了。伦敦是一会儿晴天一会雨天。不像在美国。

MARK: I'm from California and I love it here. I can go to the beach, the desert. I love hiking in the mountains and fishing at the lake. I want Sarah to see it all, everything, it's home. You see Sarah and I like London but it's foggy.

我来自加利福尼亚并且我热爱这里。我可以去沙滩,去沙漠。我喜欢登山和在湖边钓鱼。我想让Sarah看到全部,一切,这就是家。你知道Sarah和我喜欢伦敦,但是雾太多了。

SARAH: London is not foggy.

伦敦的雾不是很多。

MARK: London is not foggy.

伦敦的雾不是很多。

SARAH: Really.

真的。

MARK: But it's a crowded city, with grey skies. It's expensive. It rains. But it's beautiful. Everything here's cheaper and we've got great weather.

但是这是个拥挤的城市,伴随着灰色的天空。很贵。下雨了。但是很漂亮。这里的一切都很便宜,而且我们拥有很好的天气。

MARK: It's not too hot. Okay, I want her here with me. Not all of California's a desert. We have beaches, the coast, miles of ocean. And I chose to go camping.

不是太热。好的,我想他和我在这里。并不是加利福尼亚所有的都是沙漠。我们有沙滩,海滨,数英里的海洋。还有我选择去野营。

MARK: It's not a good idea.

这不是个好主意。

第八课 Make a new plan 制订新计划

MARK: There are so many other options than the desert in California. I mean it rained, flash floods, bad choice, bad!

在加利福尼亚比起沙漠还有很多其他的选择。我的意思是下雨,山洪暴发,是错误的选择,很糟!

SARAH: Mark, are you okay?

Mark,你还好吗?

MARK: Yeah, all good.

耶,都很好。

SARAH: We can go camping tomorrow. OK?

我们可以明天去野营。 好吗?

MARK: Let's go to a hotel.

我们去酒店吧。

SARAH: We can camp in the hotel.

我们可以在酒店里野营。

MARK: I just wanted, if ever there was a perfect time. I just wanted, the rain will stop, I mean this is a desert.

我只是希望,是否有完美的时间。我只是希望,雨能够停,我的意思是这是沙漠。

SARAH: Let's go to a hotel. Mark, it's OK.

我们去酒店吧。Mark,好了。

MARK: You're right. After all, it's the desert. It doesn't rain in the desert!

你是对的。归根到底,这是沙漠。沙漠里是不下雨的!

第九课 Special pets 特别的宠物

LEO: They say that a dog is a man's best friend. In Britain, some people spend as much money on their pets as others spend on their children I know. They buy presents for them. They take pictures with them!

他们说狗是人类最好的朋友。在英国,一些人花了很多钱在他们的宠物上,就像其他人花费在他们的孩子身上一样。我知道...他们买了礼物给他们。他们和他们一起拍照!

LEO: In my job, I meet a lot of 'interesting'' people, and their pets. Wow! Look at your hair! 在工作中,我遇到了许多‘有趣的’人,和他们的宠物... 哇哦! 看看你的头发!

MRS.JAMES: Yeah, you like it? It's as white as Coco's now .... Coco loves mommy's hair. Yes she does! Mommy's as beautiful as Coco now. Mommy loves her Coco .... They did her hair and nails yesterday.

耶,你喜欢它吗?现在这个和Coco的一样白 ... Coco喜欢妈妈的头发。是的她做了!妈妈现在和Coco一样漂亮。妈妈喜欢她的Coco ... 他们昨天帮她做了头发和指甲。

MRS.JAMES: Isn't she beautiful?

她不漂亮吗?

英语对话篇三:英语日常口语对话

日常口语对话

太平洋在线英语:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!

免费外教在线一对一口语课程:http://

一、Greetings 问候语

1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!

2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!

3. I\'m Kathy King. 我是凯西?金。

4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得?史密斯吗?

5. Yes, I am. / No, I\'m not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。

6. How are you? 你好吗?

7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?

8. I\'m fine, too. 我也很好。

9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?

10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。

11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。

12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。

13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。

14. See you later. 待会儿见。

15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。

二、Expression In Class 课堂用语

16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?

17. Come in, please. 请进。

18. Sit down, please. 请坐。

19. It\'s time for class. 上课时间到了。

20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。

21. I\'ll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。

22. Here! 到!

23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?

24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?

25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?

26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?

27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?

28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?

29. That\'s all for today. 今天就讲到这里。

30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。

31. What\'s this? 这是什么?

32. It\'s a pen. 是支笔。

33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?

34. No, it isn\'t. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。

35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?

36. It\'s Kate\'s. 是凯特的。

37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?

38. No, it isn\'t. It\'s a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。

39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?

40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?

41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?

42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?

43. What\'s the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?

44. Where\'s the company? 那个公司在哪儿?

45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?

四、About Belongings 关于所有物

46. What\'s this? 这是什么?

47. It\'s an air-conditioner. 这是空调。

48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?

49. Yes, it\'s mine. 是的,是我的。

50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?

51. Do you know where I\'ve put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?

52. Over there. 在那边。

53. On the desk. 在桌上。

54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。

55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。

56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?

57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。

58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。

59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?

60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。

五、Identifying People 辨别身份

61. Who are you? 你是谁?

62. I\'m Jim. 我是吉姆。

63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?

64. He\'s Bob. 他是鲍勃。

65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?

66. No, she isn\'t. 不,她不是。

67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?

68. I\'m a farmer. 我是个农民。

69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?

70. He\'s a manager. 他是个经理。

71. She must be a model, isn\'t? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?

72. I really don\'t known. 我真不知道。

73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。

74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?

75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。

六、 About Introduction 关于介绍

76. What\'s your name? 你叫什么名字?

77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?

78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。

79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。

80. What\'s your family name? 你姓什么?

81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。

82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?

83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?

84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?

85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。

86. This is Tom. He\'s my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。

87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。

88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。

89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。

90. How do you do? 你好!

七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日

91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?

92. It\'s Monday today. 今天是星期一。

93. What\'s the date today? 今天是几号?

94. It\'s January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。

95. What month is this? 现在是几月?

96. It\'s December. 现在是十二月。

97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?

98. It\'s the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。

99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?

100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗? 101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.

平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。

102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?

103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么? 104. I\'ll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起) 105. It\'s been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。

八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物

106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?

107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。

108. He has that book, doesn\'t he? 他有那本书,是吗?

109. No, he doesn\'t. 不,他没有。

110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?

111. No, I\'m a single son. 没有,我是独生子。

112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?

113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?

114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。

115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?

116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。 117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。

118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。 119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?

120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。

九、Talking About Time 叙述时间

121. What time is it now? 现在几点?

122. It\'s two o\'clock. 现在两点。

123. It\'s a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。

124. It\'s ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。

125. It\'s half past nine. 现在是九点半。

126. It\'s one o\'clock sharp. 现在一点整。

127. It\'s not four o\'clock. 还没到四点呢。

128. My watch says two o\'clock. 我的表是两点钟。

129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。

130. What\'s the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?

131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。

132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。

133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗? 134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。

135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。

十、About Dates 关于日期

136. What day is today? 今天星期几?

137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。

138. What\'s the date today? 今天几号?

139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。

140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?

141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。 142. What time? 什么时候?

143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。

144. I\'ll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。

145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?

146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。

147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么? 148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?

149. Only three days. 仅三天。

150. I\'ll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。

第二册

一、About Visits 关于拜访

151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?

152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?

153. Sorry, I don\'t. 对不起,我没有。

154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。

155. Sorry, Mr. Green can\'t see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。 156. He\'s on the phone. 他在打电话。

157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?

158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?

159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。

160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。 161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。

162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。

相关热词搜索:英语 对话 二人英语对话3分钟 英语对话短文 英语情景对话

相关文章
最新文章

Copyright © 2008 - 2017 版权所有 博文学习网

工业和信息化部 湘ICP备09005888号-2